Monday, December 17, 2012

Outrage

I have not been able to blog about the horrific killings of little kids and their teachers in Newtown the other day.

I am outraged.

And even more so because this is a recurring theme with the neighbouring country to the south and nothing ever gets done.  Nothing. 

What the fuck does it take to get people to understand that guns, in fact, do kill people (including little kids).

That is their purpose.

America - you have some serious work to do.

Obama - step to the plate.  This is your moment, your opportunity, your responsibility. 

I found this article by CBC's Neil Macdonald, and it mirrors my feelings exactly.  Exactly.  So I thought I'd just post the link and let you read it.  I don't need to say more.  I can't...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/12/16/f-rfa-macdonald-guns.html






2 comments:

  1. I'm still pissed, and the whole armed teachers and that will solve the problem makes me shake my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for saying (writing) what many of your neighbors to the south are thinking but are too intimidated by the pundits to say.

    ReplyDelete