Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Didn't Even Get Up to Pee

There are so many cute pics of Rhian I want to share.  But since I'm not home, I'm not uploading (or is that downloading) them onto a computer just yet.  But she is gaining all the requisite chubbiness required of babies.  She is trying so, so, so hard to sit up, roll over and laugh.  I can sit and stare at her all day long (and have done that!).

She is also sleeping through the night!  Woo Hoo!  She is sleeping still (its 8:15 AM) and went down last night around 10:30.  Usually I wake up to pump anyway - but I've decided that is nuts.  So, I actually got an uninterrupted 8 hours last night.  I didn't even get up to pee.  That would be the first time since before I got pregnant.  No joke.  Although my breasts were about to explode in the morning.  It was worth it.  She has been sleeping 8 - 10 hours at night for the last week or so, so I'm hoping this new pattern sticks. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! My son did not sleep six hours in a row until he was 8 months old! You are so fortunate--what a sweet little girl she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the sleep! When my babe was newer (she's 8 months now), I was getting up in the middle of the night every night to pump too. And I remember when I, too, decided that was nuts. And was it ever nice to sleep through the night after that?! I never did miss those middle-of-the-night pump sessions. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's AWESOME. How great did that feel?! I bet you were like, 'Hey, I can totally cope with life!'. Nothing sweeter than sleep. That's great that she's doing all the cute-chubby-baby-cuteness type stuff, enjoy :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you both are getting some good sleep! I'm sure that it adds to the enjoyment of your awake time together :) Hope that the sleep pattern keeps up!

    ReplyDelete